Podoexpert Repair Foam Cream by Allpremed was developed for daily supportive care in conjunction with therapy for foot fungus and leaves the skin feeling suppler. The foam cream contains patented BarrioExpert LIPO2 skin repair technology based on skin-related lipids, which fit perfectly into the damaged skin barrier to strengthen, protect and repair it.
- For daily supportive care in conjunction with therapy for foot fungus
- Leaves the skin feeling suppler
- Optimizes the effectiveness of the overall formulation
- With patented BarrioExpert LIPO2 skin Repair Technology based on skin-related lipids
- Forms a breathable protective mesh that reduces mechanical stress (e.g., friction)
- Clothing can be put on immediately after application. No danger of slipping
- No artificial fragrances, colorants or preservatives
For optimal supportive care of the skin of the feet in conjunction with therapy for foot fungus, apply Podoexpert Repair Foam Cream by Allpremed twice daily (morning and evening) or as needed to the fungus-sensitive areas of the skin. Thanks to the patented BarrioExpert LIPO2 Skin Repair Technology the foam cream provides particularly high coverage: a small amount is sufficient even for large areas of skin. Podoexpert Repair Foam Cream by Allpremed for supportive care in conjunction with therapy for foot fungus is absorbed rapidly without greasiness so that clothing can be put on immediately after application. For external use only. Shake the foam cream dispenser well before using and hold upright when applying. The tamper-proof seal at the back of the dispenser pump should remain intact until first use.
Aqua, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Butane, Xylitol, Cetyl Alcohol, Propane, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Piroctone Olamine, Ceramide NP, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Palm Glycerides, Sorbitol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Potassium Lauroyl Wheat Amino Acids, Capryloyl Glycine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Pentylene Glycol.